The TA board has been talking of creating a medical update blog for a while. We have a hard time sharing with each of you the everyday stuff that the children are experiencing. We want you to know though and be able to pray for them when they need the extra prayers of their parents.
If there is anything critical that your child is experiencing, you will be contacted directly. Also, if you do wish to have your child's medical history remain confidential, as it would be in the US, then let us know. Please understand that this will mean that you will only be notified of serious conditions.
The medical team is keeping records in Haiti now and you will need to pick those up from the clinic when you pick up your child. Records can not be sent to you before your adoption is complete.
Our hope that added communication will comfort waiting parents. If it seems that this causes only additional worry, we will reconsider communicating daily concerns.
We love these little ones and we know you do too.
TA Board
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thank you! I really welcome the insight into the day-to-day with my kids and so appreciate the chance to pray for all the kids and the staff.
Peace,
Lara - mama to Nata & Fritzson
Ditto what Lara said!
I'm so grateful for this, and look forward to being able to pray and share the day to day details.
If you are concerned about privacy, I think you can set the blog to invited readers only or something like that-that way you can have control over who is seeing the info-TA families/friends.
Just a thought. I don't know how to do it, but I think it can be done.
Thanks again for ALL that you do!
I agree with the others. Thank you!
I'm so thankful you guys are doing this! Knowing little details helps us feel like we're really part of their lives while we wait for them to come home.
Thank you for this!
Post a Comment