The boys are doing well but I just received an email that Kethia and Taina now have fevers and a cough. Clotilde also says that many of the older children downstairs have coughs. She and Michel feel the cough is due to the weather in Haiti. Currently, the fevers are being treated with Tylenol and Motrin and if you have ever seen a child at the "O" with a fever.........I'm sure they have diapers on their heads with a cool cloth in the middle! You can always tell which kids have a fever at the "O" by the diaper on the head.......I love it!
Jen
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Will be praying for all of the children. Now I understand the diaper on the head thing...I thought they were just goofing off :o) Very creative!
Scott and I will be praying that the children are better soon! It is amazing how unique third world ingenuity is! Please pray Kathia will be well for her birthday on Thursday.
Thanks for the update! I have never seen the diaper on the head thing, maybe there should be a picture....
Diapers on the head! That is great!!! Can't wait to see them all:)
Post a Comment