I just got an update from Haiti and currently there are no fevers! Everyone is doing fine. And yes, the diaper on the head trick is very cute. I will see if Megan can catch someone in the attire. I also have another funny story since I'm blogging and no one is sick. When I was there in October, Jean Baptiste was coughing day and night. I couldn't stand to listen to him cough anymore so I went to get him out of bed. I was basically only candlelight in the nursery. I went to where I thought his bed was but the child in there was not his size.......so I look all over the nursery for him. Finally, the nannies ask me who I wanted and I said, "Papa". They took me to his crib.......it was him. His nannie had stuffed his PJ's with onsies front and back to pull the cough out of his chest. He looked like a little butterball. So cute. Those nannies really love the children and are always trying to do whatever they can to make them healthy and safe. To let you know........I never get to just hang out in the nursery........when the nannies see me coming.........they bring me child after child for questions they have about "their child"..........skin issues, hair issues, coughing, etc. They, in fact, over worry at times. It is wonderfully irritating at times !!!!
Have a great weekend.
Jennifer
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO SO glad to hear that everyone is currently healthy!!!
Gotta love those Nannies!
I might try that pull the cough out of one of my girls the next time.....
:0) Can't wait to hug my 'lil butterball'. :) Thanks for sharing the story, Jennifer. Glad the kids are on the mend! Can't wait to get down there!!!!!
Praise God everyone is healthy & doing well!!! Thank you Lord!!!
"Pull the cough out of him"...that is hilarious :o) I too, love the nannies!
Post a Comment